At home today with my beautiful daughter who wasn't 100% and we love to sit and do anything art orientated together. Here's my second pen drawing design from the same doodles as no. 1.'We know what we are, but know not what we may be' -William Shakespear Explore what I can be through my creations......
Art is in the eye of the beholder and so too are the images that inspire. My work varies from painting, drawing , sculpting and photography. I get my inspiration from artists that I love, things that surround me, my family and my imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I could hardly believe my luck today when I found these little cuties in a dollar shop! They were chirping at me to take them home and to us...
-
Well, better late than never! Here are some pics of Lanterns at Twilight a few weeks ago. The night started with Fire Twirler I hired and ...
-
I have had this canvas sitting in my study for months and now that I am on holidays, I finally have had a chance to try out a new idea that...
-
I have just finished a series of more Reds for my collection as they were so popular. These ones remind me of 'Spider man'. They...
-
Last week we went on a family driving holiday to many parts of Queensland. We saw some wonderful parts of this varied state, but one stole ...
-
I am now on Easter Holidays for 2 1/2 weeks, so what better to do than celebrate with some of my favourite things! A friend gave me this ...
-
I received this lovely antique pendant from my supplier to try out and I am really pleased with the different look it creates. Worn with a ...
-
I have wanted to do this project for a while, but as I have never worked with resin before, I was a little apprehensive. None-the-less, I ...
-
Today I had 10 lovely ladies over from work and we had a lovely lunch together at my home. So I got out a special dinner set that my husba...
-
I started this canvas months ago and finally managed to get it finished now that I am on holidays. Firstly I collected bits and bobs that ...
No comments:
Post a Comment