'We know what we are, but know not what we may be' -William Shakespear Explore what I can be through my creations......
Art is in the eye of the beholder and so too are the images that inspire. My work varies from painting, drawing , sculpting and photography. I get my inspiration from artists that I love, things that surround me, my family and my imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I could hardly believe my luck today when I found these little cuties in a dollar shop! They were chirping at me to take them home and to us...
-
Well, better late than never! Here are some pics of Lanterns at Twilight a few weeks ago. The night started with Fire Twirler I hired and ...
-
I have had this canvas sitting in my study for months and now that I am on holidays, I finally have had a chance to try out a new idea that...
-
I have just finished a series of more Reds for my collection as they were so popular. These ones remind me of 'Spider man'. They...
-
These photo's show the wonderful patterns found in nature. Line, shape, colour, texture. How lucky I am to be surrounded with such bea...
-
I have wanted to do this project for a while, but as I have never worked with resin before, I was a little apprehensive. None-the-less, I ...
-
I have done a little bit of research into the power of text in art. So I thought- why not add some text tyo some of my pendant designs. T...
-
I started this canvas months ago and finally managed to get it finished now that I am on holidays. Firstly I collected bits and bobs that ...
-
After creating my own set of 'doodles' I came up with landscape design. I was quite theraputic to do. The ideas came as I went alo...
-
This is the pen drawing I posted yesterday with modifications. I photocopied the image onto red and white paper and cut the red into these w...
Love these pics, Jen. The shapes, pattern & colours are amazing! x
ReplyDelete