Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Friday, July 9, 2010
I having been wanting to do this all holidays, and I finally got around to giving it a whirl!.
Firstly these were a series of drawings I did whilst away on our trip to the beach....
I used dense printing foam from Speedy School Supplies. This foam is harder than polystyrene foam and is easily scored using a pen.
The materials I needed, I didn't photograph the plate that I put the ink onto for rolling before adding it onto the printing plate.
I have only completed 6 prints in this series and this was the last one. Note how the image is the negative of the scoring.
Framed and ready to display!
My part of the collaborative piece At a workshop that I went to recently, we made a collaborative piece of Chagall's. The presenter ...
I have had this canvas sitting in my study for months and now that I am on holidays, I finally have had a chance to try out a new idea that...
This was an old painting that I decided to paint over. I used modelling compound to create texture and depth and then inprinted egg shell,...
I have been dabbling Resin to make some jewellery of late- not really dabbling more like possessed! Anyhow, I started worrying in the mi...