Art is in the eye of the beholder and so too are the images that inspire. My work varies from painting, drawing , sculpting and photography. I get my inspiration from artists that I love, things that surround me, my family and my imagination.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New designs

Red , black and silver pendant and ring
 I love holidays!!  Not only do I get to spend time with my beautiful family, but I get to spend more time making things that I love!!
Sage, turquoise and silver pendant and ring
 This turquoise pendant was inspired by my daughter who LOVES turquoise!  I tore pieces of painted paper from the same sheet to create a layered effect.
Gold, turquoise and hot pink pendant

Cobalt blue pendant with Emu feathers
 This was one of my first LPN collection designs, but I wasn't happy with the bubbles that were created. I was showing my parents the designs and my dad just loved it and said- it looks great.  Did you know that Emu feathers are in pairs- isn't that romantic- never alone- always with another!!
Sketch- pen
One of my favourite pen drawings.
postage stamp size- copper pendant
 This is small , but delicate and pretty.  Postage stamp size and with resin sticker to seal it.
Square ,fancy edge pendant

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous new designs Jen! From funky to pretty and delicate! I love the holidays too! So much easier to slide in some creative time, and perhaps get out some power tools! Happy hols, see you very soon... a ladies lunch coming up... yay! X

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts