Art is in the eye of the beholder and so too are the images that inspire. My work varies from painting, drawing , sculpting and photography. I get my inspiration from artists that I love, things that surround me, my family and my imagination.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ring around a Rosie!

I have started to put my skills to making rings now in a variety of colours.
 I made this one for my dear friend Mrs Tiff who loves all this French.

 This is one of my drawings put into a ring- and I have many others.
I even love the way the glue at times creates a third dimension with bubbles.  The great thing is that you never know what will happen!!  Each ring, except the drawn ones, are one offs as I use a variety painting techniques are used on each one.  I have now found some earrings to try!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jen, those colours look fantastic! I love my Paris ring, it is so me! I haven't had a chance to take some pics so I can show mine off, but hope to this weekend! Stunning collection! I like the way the colours shine through the glass! X

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts