A new collection of Jenny Kay Handcrafted Jewelry ready for Spring. I thought that I should delve into some colours that I don't use very often to cater for all tastes and I must say I am loving the green!
I have made 5, all from the same painting batch. I have also made some matching rings. They look great too. Mmmm, think pink is calling me now! Let me know if you would like any :)
'We know what we are, but know not what we may be' -William Shakespear Explore what I can be through my creations......
Art is in the eye of the beholder and so too are the images that inspire. My work varies from painting, drawing , sculpting and photography. I get my inspiration from artists that I love, things that surround me, my family and my imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have had this canvas sitting in my study for months and now that I am on holidays, I finally have had a chance to try out a new idea that...
-
I have just finished a series of more Reds for my collection as they were so popular. These ones remind me of 'Spider man'. They...
-
Well, better late than never! Here are some pics of Lanterns at Twilight a few weeks ago. The night started with Fire Twirler I hired and ...
-
I recently made an order for a friend and I am so pleased with it that I had to share it. She wanted the letter 'R' and a tree- (my...
-
I have started to put my skills to making rings now in a variety of colours. I made this one for my dear friend Mrs Tiff who loves all this...
-
I have wanted to do this project for a while, but as I have never worked with resin before, I was a little apprehensive. None-the-less, I ...
-
I have done a little bit of research into the power of text in art. So I thought- why not add some text tyo some of my pendant designs. T...
-
This painting incorporates many forms of painting mediums. This canvas has been painted over 3 times, so it was 4th time lucky! The cream...
-
This is the pen drawing I posted yesterday with modifications. I photocopied the image onto red and white paper and cut the red into these w...
-
I could hardly believe my luck today when I found these little cuties in a dollar shop! They were chirping at me to take them home and to us...



Great colours! I feel a skip in my step with the coming of Spring! X
ReplyDelete